How we lead companies from the analysis of existing structures as well as processes and existing software solutions to the development of target processes and the best-practice solution concept.
Seamless document chain in SAP and digital consistency in the processes of service procurement - with particular strength in the handling of multi-level service specifications and the GAEB data exchange format.
Where do companies stand in their digitalization process for service procurement? How are they tackling the challenges that arise in the procurement of complex services in particular? Where are the key levers for the future?
How a two-stage procurement process can be designed in a legally secure manner in the context of e-procurement and the conclusions reached by the legal review on the applicability of FUTURA in the e-procurement process.
Complex Services with SAP S/4HANA - simply tender, negotiate and order
- What will change when moving to S/4HANA in terms of service procurement
- How workarounds in the sourcing of complex services are finally a thing of the past
- What advantages result from a consistent orientation towards SAP as the Digital Core
Results presentation on the 2018 trend study "Procurement Complex Services - on the way to more process quality?"
- Where do companies stand in their digitalization process in whose procurement portfolio complex services make a strategic value contribution?
- Goals and degree of implementation in service procurement
- Data quality and standardization - challenges in the digital transformation